8.22.16

Monday, August 22, 2016

My baby girl started Kindergarten.  So very bittersweet.  I will miss her all day long, but I am secretly looking forward to somewhat more organized chaos here.  I will be using naptimes to try to accomplish some things I am sooo very behind on, working on the very long list of future blog posts (and excited to get back into that) and working on my business....which I haven't even mentioned on here much...but in time :)  

She told me this morning she was "more than a little excited", which makes my mama heart so happy to hear.  I found myself thinking over the past few days...."ok just kidding...we don't have to do this!"....and then wondering how Ive become this crazy person!!

Here is a little bit about our girl at 5 1/2 years old

She loves art projects and the Ipad and curling up and watching movies.  
She was most excited about computer class at school
She is our little social butterfly and loves spending time with friends
She dead serious thinks she is allergic to salad
When she grows up, she wants to be a police officer (thanks to Zootopia) #judyhoppslifematters
As much as I love dressing her up in all her pretty dresses, she would much rather wear her nike shorts or "sports outfit" any day


We are so proud of the girl she is and cant wait to see what she does.  She has a pure heart of gold and I hope the world never turns her sour. 




























 Nothing says Kindergartner like your mom finally letting you sit Booster style in the car....yes friends I made my nearly 6 year old use the 5 point harness still 


And now Im off to clean the front door....you know you saw it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment