12.5.15

Saturday, December 5, 2015





A. I can't beleive its been over a year since I posted anything.
B. I can't beleive its been a year since this trip to NYC
C. Don't expect me to keep this up ;)

Really, I can't beleive this was a year ago.  To the day to be exact.  We left to go to NYC for our anniversary and to see the city at Christmas.  And since our anniversary is tomorrow and we got nothing going on.....here is our trip from a year ago! 

We planned our 6th anniversary trip to NYC to enjoy Christmas Lights, the Radio City Spectacular and all sorts of other fun stuff.  Turns out the rain, mobs of people in town for Christmas with umbrellas in tow and protesters put a damper on our plans, and I specifically remember being pregnant and hormonal and a big ole whiney pants about it.  I know I shouldn't complain because it was a great trip to be able to say we did...but I still was disappointed.  



Waiting for our train








 so little....how has she changed so much in a year?!














 I did a little research...bought tickets like 7 months in advance and we had the BEST seats!!



  We were able to meet up with the Moore family (who were also in town for the weekend) to see Santa at the Macy's Santaland.
















 And then we walked for what seemed like days in the rain to get lunch...finally ended up at a pub/restaurant and sort of took over the back dining area :)









Each of the girls wanted a turn with the camera.  
The end result.....






That evening we walked around in the rain some more....good times!  And finally met up with the Moore family again at FAO Swartz to escape the rain and crowds.  








 Piper was excited because she got her first Barbie





The next morning we had to get up early and run out for breakfast before we caught an early train because Kyle had to catch a flight that day in PA for an interview in Alabama for a job....funny looking back on that now.


Sorry Pipes....American Girl wasn't open yet.  






















I had so many fun adventures with Piper.  It makes me sad sometimes to think that she probably won't remember most of it.  Hopefully, she will appreciate some of it being documented and enjoy reading about it one day.  

The city looks good on you Pipes <3










No comments:

Post a Comment