Forget diamonds......shoes are this girl's best friend!
Now I realize that this post here in no way has a meaningful purpose and is completely materialistic. And I am sure you are probably thinking, "girl, you're taking pictures of your shoes......get.a.life" But I thought it was a nice little break from 1,400 more pictures of Piper doing...something!
I have learned over the years that cheap shoes are just that and you get what you pay for. Usually, they aren't comfortable and I regret wearing them later. So, I learned it's better to spend money on "good" shoes and just have fewer pairs. The shoes I have spent more money on are almost always the shoes I wear most anyways. (I have noticed this also with Piper's shoes) But let's face it.....it's a little harder to splurge on expensive things these days and most of my "good" shoes were purchased way before Piper was born and have definitely been worn to death.
Thanks to a little extra money I made at one of the markets a few weeks ago, I got myself some new shoes!
Yes, 3 pair to be exact! But, the grand total I spent on these beauties was less than $50 total for all 3 pairs! I found them on Zulily.com and was a little hesitant at first because each pair was $15 or less, but since they were all pretty close knock-offs of the really expensive ones I couldn't buy, I gambled and went for it.
I am so happy with them :) The quality is great and they are in fact comfortable! The brand is Quipid. I googled it and found lots of other places to buy them.
Now my husband has just walked in and rolled his eyes at my ridiculous post......maybe someone out there will read and enjoy it :)

1 comment:
I couldn't agree more. And I am looking for new flats. Tell that hubby of yours he just saved Jimmy some money.
Post a Comment