3.1.12

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Piper and I just got back from visiting my family in Georgia......I'll post a little more about that later.  

We live in a great rental condo right now....but I am feeling as if the walls are closing in on me.  Piper's toys are taking over.  I haven't really wanted to do any decorating or purchase anything for our home because we have been renting since we got married and I guess I have just been waiting for us to be in a more permanent situation to really fix it up how I want it to be.  But I am tired of living in a half decorated/half organized space.  It's not that small.....I'd say 1,500 SF which is like a small home, but I'd just rather keep the furniture we have and make it work for now, but we don't have a garage or a ton of extra storage space. 

The community is great and everyone is so friendly.  They are always having activities at the clubhouse (we've never been to any of them though)...i.e:  chili cookoff, super bowl party, poker night.  But the other day I noticed a sign up for a recent activity and I realized something........it really is time to go.






Now take a closer look





That's right.....they are all old!  Pretty much everyone in this community is old.  Nothing wrong with that except that it feels like we are living in a retirement community.  Oh, and then I saw this sign the next day.....only old people play Bunco! 

It's time to move!


1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey, I say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I mean, you'd be the youngest, hottest one. Just a thought. :)

Post a Comment